- Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 October 2015 07:24
ICTEC ®, or Indonesian Clinical Training and Education Centre®, is a simulation center located at Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital, Jakarta, Indonesia. ICTEC which commenced its operations in June 2010, is also under the umbrella of Faculty of Medicine Universitas Indonesia with Dr. Theddeus O.H. Prasetyono, SpBP(K) as the inaugural director. ICTEC provides the highest quality of medical training programs for both national and international participants through the utilization of modern medical simulation facilities.
Some points of strength, our training facilities in ICTEC are built to a high national and international standard, equipped with multiple classrooms like simulation rooms, procedural rooms, mock operating room, mock ICU ward, fancy teleconference room, debriefing rooms, meeting room. We have various complete modern simulation and latest equipment like human patient simulators, laparoscopic simulator, endovascular intervention simulator and many more covering all fields of clinical medicine. ICTEC which belongs to the top referral hospital and high ranked world class university in the country,has also cooperation with some world class training centers out of the country. ICTEC start edits operational along with the founding partners : ISTIH and CTEC of University of Western Australia.
To be nationally and further internationally recognized centre of excellent in Clinical Procedural Skills and Management Training Facility, elaborating the excellence of the latest medical practice and contributing the outcomes of healthcare and providing training resources in emergency and disaster management.
1. To provide excellent and innovative learning experience to medical practitioners of surgical as well as medical specialties in pursuing the skill competency and further quality healthcare
2. To provide excellent research in term of medical education, elaborating simulators
3. To provide public servicein clinical procedural skill and resources training in emergency and disaster management
Thefive basicattitudes of allICTEC people follows thecorevalues ofthehospital: Professional, Integrity, Concerns, Completion Sustainable,Learning and Educational.
4. CompletionSustainable o Creativeandinnovative o Opentochange
· To provide educational experiencein term ofclinical procedural skills to thetraineeto be competent beforecommencing theprocedureto thepatients withfast acquisition of skills
· To give ampleopportunityto thetraineein mastering and updating the most current clinical procedural skills
· To give ampleopportunityto theclinical experts in research in medical education
· To develop teaching andlearning strategyin term ofclinical procedural skills as wellas broaderfield of clinical teaching
· To give ampleopportunityto theclinical experts in developing novel and innovative clinical procedures related to furtherclinicalresearch forsafer, effectiveand more efficient procedures
· To support professionalorganizations and educational centers organizing nationwide and international scientificmeeting with exceptional programs in clinical procedural skills as wellas potential support in continuing professional development to maintain
- Theddeus O.H Prasetyono, MD-Director
- IkhwanRinaldi, MD -CourseManager
- Aida Rosita Tantri, MD -Facility Maintenance&DevelopmentManager
- Febi Lenita, DDS-Clinical Assistant (1)
- Hendra Tri Hartono, MD -Clinical Assistant (2)
- VitaAngelia Korayan, MD -Clinical Assistant (3)
- SuhartatiningsihRahayu- AdministrationAssistant
- Penny Lestari-Marketing & PR Officer
- Hangga Irawan -Technician
ICTEC (Indonesian Clinical Training&Education Center) Cipto Mangunkusumo General Hospital-
CMU 2 Building, 2nd floor
Jalan Diponegoro No. 71, Jakarta10430,Indonesia
Facebook :ICTEC RSCM FKUI