- Last Updated on Monday, 19 September 2016 03:59
WORLD CLASS HOSPITAL RSCM KIRANA
Eyes Department or RSCM KIRANA is one of the existing departments in the Faculty of medicine-RSCM handling and eye health problems are institutional service providers, eye health education and research.
RSCM KIRANA as a service center, education and research specialist Ofthalmologi international scale and in practice applying the principles of good governance, with a modern corporate governance system is effective and efficient. RSCM KIRANA designed to be a Center of Excellence (CoE) in which there are:
1. Advanced clinical services to all levels of society along with service ophthalmologist.
2. Education and training
3. Comprehensive basic and clinical research
4. Rehabilitation and optimization of vision
5. product development
6. Community policy development
7. Private services as a cross-subsidy
a. Ambulatory care : eye clinic
Consists of :
has meaning clinic is subsidized by the government and is a boon to the patient is not able, in the ambulatory care clinic Award held every Monday-Friday from 08:00 to 15:30 hours, registration is open from 08.00 until 12.00 for Monday through Thursday, for Friday registration from 8:00 to 11:00 hours. Every day the patient as much as 200-350 people. Anugerah Polyclinic has 10 outpatient consulting rooms, diagnostic space and action space. Clinic space have the same standard equipment can cater for all types of eye diseases. Resident eyes Tk. IV handles general polyclinic. Resident eyes Tk. II and III are in the division clinic serving patients under the supervision of an ophthalmologist. Diagnostic tools available biometry, humphrey perimetry, retinal imaging, and laser retinal fundus photograph and glaucoma. This clinic serves patients JAMKESNAS (Health Insurance), KJS (Healthy Jakarta card), GAKIN (poor families), SKTM (Certificate of Ability), Askes social and public services at low cost, for more information please call (021) 31,902,883 ext 104.
Improve image RSCM has meaning which is the national referral hospital with excellent facilities with competent human resources. Citra Polyclinic provides services executive with administrative costs that compete with private hospitals. Citra Polyclinic located on the 5th floor KIRANA RSCM, the service is open from Monday to Friday, from 08.00 registration. Citra Polyclinic examined by a specialist / subspecialty eye. There are 41 service clinic with the latest LASIK. The diagnostic tool is available using advanced diagnostic tools, with excellent facilities refractive (LASIK, corneal topografie), cataract (IOL master), glaucoma (Humphrey perimetry) and the retina (retinal imaging, fundus photograph), for further information please contact (021) SMS 31902883 ext 501 085 281 039 464.
Is one method of correcting refractive error (nearsightedness, farsightedness, cylinder) that is most popular in the world. With a short procedure (about 10 minutes / eye) and without pain, Lasik is able to provide the optimum solution for your vision problem. W Lasik in RSCM KIRANA using femto laser machines (FS 200) and the WaveLight Excimer Laser (EX 500) provide rapid ablation ablation time is only 1.4 seconds per diopter, giving results
b. Services operating room
• There are 5 rooms with 6 surgery with surgery equipped with equipment / system monitor complete.
• Rooms provide surgical services to patients who require surgery. Operating room providing service that is fast, precise, and accurate with emphasis on patient safety.
• Medical Equipment: 4 microscope eye surgery, phacoemulsification machine 3, 2 engines and RetCam retina and retinal endolaser
• Featured surgery is cataract surgery, retina, glaucoma
• surgical rooms serving patients JAMKESNAS, KJS, GAKIN, Askes social and public services at low cost.
• Patients executives also perform surgical operations RSCM Kirana's room with a distinct accommodation.
c. Inpatient services
• There are 12 beds with 2 3 classrooms, one isolation bed, 1 bed grader 2, 2 grade 2 beds, 1 VIP, 1 VVIP room, 1 bed ODC (One Day Care).